Lean Management is a business management and organisation scheme which enables you to optimise processes, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction. The two-day seminar teaches you how to extend these advantages to your production processes. You will learn conventional lean methods and procedures to ensure efficiency along the entire value chain, as well as how to establish lean thinking and lean philosophy in your company with the help of suitable tools.
- Introduction to Lean Management
- Management roles and responsibilities
- Elimination of waste
- 8 steps to process improvement
- 7 types of waste
- Process synchronisation
- Error prevention
- Process safety
- Problem-solving methods
- Management of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Customer-focused definition of value streams according to the example of Robert Bosch GmbH (14 Quality Principles for the Value Stream. Q-Basics Value Stream)
Who should attend
- Employees in charge of quality assurance
- Group Managers, Team Managers
- Master craftsmen and production workers with responsibility
- Employees requiring fundamental understanding of the quality aspects in production
Certificate of participation issued by TÜV SÜD Academy
- Be familiar with the economic advantages of Lean Management.
- Know how to select the right tools for dedicated Lean Management.
- Understand how to use the 14 quality principles for the value stream to achieve customer satisfaction.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.