The ISO 9001:2015 will bring significant changes. In addition to a new structure – the "High Level Structure", which is to be implemented in all management system standards in the future – the new standard will include modifications, deletions and some important additional requirements.
The seminar will help individuals with responsibility for QM systems to develop a deep understanding of the changes in the standard and recognise the strategic opportunities offered by the ISO 9001:2015. You will learn how to interpret the requirements of the standard and how to meet them with the help of management tools. You will obtain tools allowing you to adapt the standard to your modern QM system.
- Overview of the changes in the ISO 9001:2015 compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Interpretation of changes
- Customisation of the standard requirements with the help of management tools
- Challenges and opportunities for your quality management
- Tips and tools on how to change over to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard
Who should attend
- Quality management executives
- Experts and executives responsible for quality management
Knowledge in ISO 9001:2008
certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Akademie
- Holders of a "QMR-TÜV SÜD" certificate can have their certificate updated to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative, Quality Manager and AQM-Auditor® – TÜV/Lead-Auditor.
- This course addresses internationally valid standards and can also be held abroad.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- You can implement the changes of the revised ISO 9001 in your QM system.
- You can underpin the additional requirements with management tools.
- You benefit from interpretation of the standard by professional experts
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.