There is no doubt that the ISO 9001:2015 will bring many changes – starting with its structure. To enable the standardisation of a wide variety of management systems and thus facilitate their integration, the structures of all management system standards are to be aligned with the “High Level Structure”. Consequently, not only will the new standard include some new requirements, but existing requirements may also be found in different chapters.
However, in addition to structural changes there are also significant changes in content which suggest a modification of existing QM systems.
Learn all there is to know about the status of the revision of the standard and its interpretation.
- Overview of the changes in the ISO 9001:2015 compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Interpretation of changes
- Challenges and opportunities for quality management
- Tips on how to change over to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard
Who should attend
Executives and professionals connected to quality management
Knowledge in ISO 9001:2008
certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Akademie
- The seminar is accepted for the certification of persons.
- We recommend that people with QM responsibility attend the seminar “The new ISO 9001:2015 in detail“.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- You understand the changes of the new ISO 9001.
- You know how to improve your QM system on the basis of the new ISO 9001 standard.
- You benefit from the standard’s interpretation by professional experts
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.