Smooth processes and satisfied customers are a company’s secret of success. An effective quality management system is a key factor in the identification and systematic integration of continuous improvement processes. Well-functioning non-conformity and complaints management procedures also assist companies in continually improving their performance.
In the Quality Management Representative seminar, you will address all operational requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in detail and expand your methodological and technical expertise. You will complete your know-how in operational quality management, thus acting as a link between management and the operational value chain. As QMR you will also initiate and provide guidance on improvement projects and introduce the organisational units to risk-based thinking.
- QMR role
- Process management and documentation systems
- Continual improvement: process, methods, tools
- Non-conformity and complaints management
- Operational implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier management
- Accreditation and certification
- Risk management
- Implementation-focused group assignments
Who should attend
- Professionals and executives from production and service companies who are actively involved in quality systems and quality improvement
- Executives and professionals in charge of quality management or who plan to implement a quality system
Certificate QMS-TÜV or evidence of equivalent qualifications
Quality management representative QMR-TÜV certificate
- The seminar is limited to 16 participants.
- A free, one-hour e-learning session introduces you to the changes of the ISO 9001:2015.
- The content of this seminar is explained with the help of practice-relevant case studies and practised in group assignments.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative and Quality Manager.
- The seminar forms part of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration studies with a major in quality management.
- A certificate of competence of the Certification Body of Persons can be issued if further criteria are fulfilled.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- Enhance your knowledge of ISO 9001 and learn how to implement the standard in a specific company.
- Expand your methodological and technical expertise in quality management.
- As QMR, you know how to establish an innovative management system on the basis of consistent process analysis and optimisation.
- You are familiar with the requirements, role and responsibilities of a quality management representative.