Customer focus and productivity are key elements of business success. Their optimisation is regarded as imperative for a successful presence in national and international markets. This is where quality management comes in. Conforming, flawless products and services form the basis of customer satisfaction. Activities that are planned in a targeted manner and continuously improved, taking the dynamic environment into account, significantly increase the productivity of the organisation.
The QM Specialist seminar offers you a universal entry into the subject of quality management. It enables you to assist with the establishment and maintenance of a process-focused management system and familiarises you with the operational quality management elements. In the Quality Management Specialist QMS-TÜV seminar you also acquire practice-related know-how on quality methods and auditing techniques.
- Importance of quality management
- Quality – defining the concept
- Quality management standards
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2015
- Process-focused quality management
- Process, process focus and process description
- Continuous improvement
- Measurements and tests and management of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Fundamentals, statistics and process control
- Implementation-focused group assignments
- Quality methods and quality tools
Who should attend
- Professionals and executives from production and service companies
- Employees from all business areas and levels actively involved in quality systems and quality improvement
Certificate Quality management specialist QMS-TÜV
- The seminar is limited to 20 participants.
- You will receive a book including the terms and definitions and a compendium including the texts of all relevant standards.
- The seminar is the first part of QMR-TÜV training and is offered in German and English.
- The seminar also forms part of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration studies with a major in quality management.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- You help to establish and maintain a process-focused QM system.
- You know the fundamentals of quality assurance and quality methods and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You gain an overview of the content of the EN ISO 9001 standard and have practice-oriented know-how in quality management.