The quality management standard ISO 9001 is the basis for ISO/TS 16949, which defines quality management in the automobile sector. Thus, ISO 9001 is the trigger for the revision of IATF 16949:2016. Now the so-called "high level structure" will also make its way into the automobile standard, as will individual expanded requirements. In addition to the changes to ISO 9001:2015, however, new automobile-specific requirements will also be incorporated into the new version of ISO/TS 16949. This three-day seminar, in which you can take part without previous knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, will help you to develop a deep understanding of standard changes and assist you in interpreting the standard requirements. In addition, both the certification rules and FAQs are a component of the seminar.
- Overview of the changes to ISO 9001:2015 and the additional requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Interpretation of the standard requirements
- Tips for the conversion
- Case studies about the fulfillment and non-fulfillment of the standard
- Current status of SI and FAQ
- Effects on the methods for conducting audits
- Certification rules and audit assessments
Who should attend
Quality management representatives in the automobile industry, quality managers, quality directors, ISO/TS 16949 auditors
Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009
certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Akademie
- Participants with the certificate "1st and 2nd party auditor ISO/TS 16949 TÜV SÜD" can update their existing certificates to reflect ISO/TS 16949:2016.
- The seminar is recognized for recertification of the (DAkkS) qualifications quality management representative, quality manager, and AQM auditor® – TÜV.
- This course focuses on internationally-valid standards and is also suitable for being conducted abroad.
- The training language is English.
ISO/TS 16949 third party auditors
- You can implement the changes in IATF 16949:2016 in your quality management system.
- You will be familiar with the certification rules for the new standard.
- You will profit from the specialists' standard interpretation.