IATF 16949:2016 is the new global standard of the automotive industry for quality management systems. IATF 16949:2016 is based on EN ISO 9001:2015 and defines additional automotive-specific requirements. The revision of the standard brought significant changes in its wake; for example, the “High Level Structure” of ISO 9001:2015 and its new requirements were adopted in the new IATF 16949:2016. The new standard further includes a large number of additional industry-specific criteria. In this seminar, you will learn all about the additional requirements of the new IATF 16949:2016 and obtain practice-focused interpretations.
- All changes of IATF 16949:2016 compared to ISO/TS 16949:2009 summarised
- Interpretation of industry-specific additional requirements
- Challenges and opportunities
- Transition deadlines and tips
Who should attend
- Executives/Line Managers
- QM Representatives and specialists
- 1st and 2nd party auditors in the automotive industry
Profound familiarity with the EN ISO 9001/2015 standard and good knowledge of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard.
Certificate of participation issued by TÜV SÜD Academy
- As preparation, we recommend Seminars 1111145 (“The new ISO 9001:2015”) or 1111146 (“The new ISO 9001:2015 in detail”) and, for newcomers to ISO/TS 16949, Seminar 1111306 (“1st and 2nd party auditor IATF 16949”).
- 1st/2nd party auditors ISO/TS 16949:2009 with TÜV SÜD certificate who also attended the seminar The new ISO 9001:2015 can be issued an updated certificate.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative and AQM-Auditor® – TÜV/Lead Auditor.
Trainer with experience as 3rd party auditor for IATF 16949
- Keep your understanding of IATF 16949 up to date
- Prove your attendance of practice-focused re-qualification
- Benefit from interpretation of the standard by professional experts
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.