The revision of ISO/TS 16949 will cause essential changes. Thus, the so-called "high level structure" of ISO 9001:2015 will be taken over - and its requirements are also a component of the new IATF 16949:2016. Furthermore, the additional industry-specific criteria will be redefined. In this seminar, you will learn everything about the additional requirements of the new IATF 16949:2016 and get practically-oriented interpretations.
- Overview of the changes to IATF 16949:2016 as compared to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Interpretation of the industry-specific additional requirements
- Challenges and opportunities
- Terms and tips for the transition
Who should attend
- Quality management representatives and quality management specialists
- 1st and 2nd party auditors ISO/TS 16949:2009
Well-established knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and good knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Academy
- For preparation, we recommend the seminar 1111145 ("The new ISO 9001:2015") or 1111146 ("The new ISO 9001:2015 in detail") and for those who are new to ISO/TS 16949, the seminar 1111306 ("1st and 2nd party auditor IATF 16949").
- 1st and 2nd party auditors ISO/TS 16949:2009 with TÜV SÜD certificate who have also participated in the seminar about the new ISO 9001:2015 can get an updated certificate.
- The training language is English.
Trainer with experience as 3rd party auditor for ISO/TS 16949
- You keep your knowledge about ISO TS 16949 up-to-date
- You can verify practically-oriented re-qualification
- You will profit from our experts' interpretation
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.