Process audits help to minimise risks and improve results. However, they involve the need to understand complex issues and ensure their functioning, which imposes high demands on VDA 6.3 process auditors.
Taking into account the process-focused approach and relevant customer-specific requirements, this seminar provides foundation training for VDA 6.3 process auditors.
Introduction to the basics of process auditing covers general requirements, methods, principles, evaluation and risk analysis.
The seminar also uses the associated process elements to explain the entire process-audit checklist, enabling attendees to identify risks and opportunities for improvement in the process audit along the supply chain. The objective is to win relevant findings for correcting, stabilising and improving processes and arrive at a reliable, verified evaluation.
- Basics of the three different audit types and explanation of differences
- Link to other requirements
- Explanation of the individual chapters of VDA 6.3
- Induction into the process-focused approach to risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process, from audit programme to closing meeting
- Planning and performance of a process audit
- Evaluation rules for process audits
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Contents of process elements
Element 2 – Project management
Element 3 – Planning of product and process development
Element 4 – Realisation of product and process development
Element 5 – Supplier management
Element 6 – Process analysis production
Element 7 – Customer support
- Allocation and evaluation of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion
- Contents of process element 1 – Potential Analysis
- Presentation of the current SIs and FAQs
- Contents of process elements
- Element 2 – Project management
- Element 3 – Planning of product and process development
- Element 4 – Realisation of product and process development
- Element 5 – Supplier management
- Element 6 – Process analysis production
- Element 7 – Customer service
- Overview of the content of VDA Volume ”Field Failure Analysis”
- Classification and evaluation of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and completion
- Content of process element 1 – Potential analysis
- Explanation of the current SIs and FAQs
- VDA Excel tool for evaluation and documentation
- Progress assessment test
Who should attend
Employees of QM departments who have been assigned the task of carrying out process audits in their organisations (internally) or along the supply chain (externally). External auditors (employed as service providers).
- Knowledge of common quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of the applicable management-system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer-specific requirements
- Product- and process-specific knowledge in the intended field of application
- Depending on the field of application appropriate professional experience according to
VDA volume 6.3
- Auditor qualification based on EN ISO 19011 (only applies to auditors of suppliers and auditors who work as external service providers or attendees who wish to sit the exam for “Certified Process Auditor”)
TÜV SÜD Akademie/VDA QMC qualification certificate
- At the seminar you will receive VDA Volume 6.3 (2016 edition) which you can keep for further use.
- After you have passed the test, you will obtain a recognised qualification certificate and the VDA Excel tool for evaluation and documentation.
- The attendees of this seminar are also entitled to attend the Examination Day for certified process auditor VDA 6.3.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative, Quality Manager and AQM Auditor® – TÜV.
- On request, we also offer this seminar in English.
Authorised trainers from TÜV SÜD Akademie and VDA QMC
- You become a qualified Process Auditor VDA 6.3 within the shortest time possible
- You address the topic intensively, thereby improving your learning outcome
- You save time and additional travel costs
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.