The compact course is an efficient method of qualifying as Process Auditor VDA 6.3. Focusing on the goal, experienced VDA 6.3 trainers accompany you through the four-day training course and provide you with the contents of modules A and BII in condensed form.
- Correlation to other requirements from ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949
- Types of audit and their special features
- Application and benefits of process audits
- “Turtle” analysis for risk identification
- Audit process from audit programme to completion of audit
- Evaluation rules and evaluation VDA 6.3
- Interview techniques for auditors
- Communication, ethics and code of conduct
- Contents of process elements
- Element 2 – Project management
- Element 3 – Planning of product and process development
- Element 4 – Realisation of product and process development
- Element 5 – Supplier management
- Element 6 – Process analysis production
- Element 7 – Customer service
- Overview of the content of VDA Volume ”Field Failure Analysis”
- Classification and evaluation of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and completion
- Content of process element 1 – Potential analysis
- Explanation of the current SIs and FAQs
- VDA Excel tool for evaluation and documentation
- Progress assessment test
Who should attend
Management staff and employees who perform internal process audits or process audits at suppliers or who are involved in process improvement measures.
TÜV SÜD Akademie/VDA QMC qualification certificate
- At the seminar you will receive VDA Volume 6 Part 3 – Process Audits, which you can keep for further use.
- After you have passed the test, you will obtain a recognised qualification certificate and the VDA Excel tool for evaluation and documentation.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative, Quality Manager and AQM-Auditor® – TÜV.
- On request, we also offer this seminar in English.
Authorised trainers from TÜV SÜD Akademie and VDA
- You become a qualified Process Auditor VDA 6.3 within the shortest time possible
- You address the topic intensively, thereby improving your learning outcome
- You save time and additional travel costs
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.