Round off your methodology expertise in project management with systematic control of your project management processes. After this project management training, you are, in your role as project leader, equipped with the necessary expertise to organize in a qualitative manner the processes within your projects, and to implement them efficiently in the project whilst preserving resources. With efficient controlling structures, you are able to keep your project “on track” and, on project conclusion, to guarantee the safeguarding of knowledge for future projects. All of the major process steps of project management (assignment, start, coordination, controlling, marketing and conclusion) are covered intensively and addressed in practice by way of a case study. This means you are immediately able to implement the subject matter in your own project scenario and to guarantee sustainable knowledge transfer for future projects.
- Process-oriented project management
- Project assignment process
- Project start process: Project planning from small to large-scale projects
- Project controlling process: Basics of project controlling, deployment of controlling methods, social project controlling, project status report
- Project conclusion process: objective, tasks, timing, organizational learning
- Project coordination
- Project marketing
- Overview of project crisis management
- Forms of communication, workshop format
- Written test
Who should attend
- Specialists and managers, and employees, actively involved in projects as project leaders, project managers or project assistants
- Specialists and managers, and employees, with experience in project management who are looking to add project management processes to their skill set
- Those who have completed Project Management Methods
- IPMA certification candidates (Level C and D)
The number of participants for this training is limited to 15.
Module 1 participation: Project Management Methods or verification of comparable skills
certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Akademie
After successful exam you acquire the certificate "Projektmanager – TÜV".
The seminar will be held in english.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- You increase the transparency and efficiency of your projects with professional project structures.
- You keep track of your projects with optimized project controlling.
- On project conclusion, you guarantee the safeguarding of knowledge for future activities.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.