Know-how (technical & economic information) is the key success factor for a business. An active management of business-critical information is crucial. You are familiar with the basic objectives and contents of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27000 series. Your acquired knowledge during the training helps you and your organisation in implementing an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is based on the security awareness of the personnel, strong and stable processes and safe IT systems and technologies. You understand the procedure of an audit. You are able to classify the importance of actions and ensure the continual improvement process in your organisation.
An independent invigilator of TÜV SÜD Examination Institute conducts the multiple choice examination. The examination consists of 40 questions related to the following topics:
- Principles of information security management
- Implementation of the basic principles of ISO/IEC 27001 in your organisation
- Security controls of ISO/IEC 27001
Who should attend
IT professionals and professionals, who deal with information security and who are involved in the implementation of an information security management system.
None. Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommendet but not a prerequisite.
Certificate "Foundation in ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001"
Invigilator from TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- You will understand the principles and contents of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27000 series.
- Your are able to support the implementation of a security management system.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement process of information security within your organisation.