This certificate demonstrates expert knowledge in IT Service Management. You are familiar with the content of the advanced level exams and you have additional detailed knowlege concerning the supervision, review and continuous improvement of an IT Service Management system. The TÜV SÜD expert certificate proves knowldege in all fields of FitSM.
The exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions from the following subject areas:
- Repeat the most important advanced level knowledge on (lightweight) ITSM
- ITSM related frameworks and standards
- Understanding the organisational context of implementing ITSM (including federation structures and scope setting)
- Leadership and governance (including top management responsibilities, governance practices, effective communication and organisational change management)
- Planning and implementing ITSM (including service management planning, service design and transition and effective documentation)
- Monitoring, reviewing and improving ITSM (including capability and maturity assessment, key performance indicators, managing an audit program and conducting audits)
Who should attend
- Individuals aiming to fulfil the role of internal or external consultant or auditor in the topic area of IT Service Management (ITSM)
Candidates must hold both FitSM Advanced Certificates (in Service Planning and Delivery (SPD) and in Service Operations and Control (SOC)) and provide evidence of participation in a "FitSM - Expert" training.
Expert Certificate in IT Service Management according to FitSM
Invigilator of TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- You have comprehensive knowledge regarding all fields of IT Service Management.
- You are able to lead the implementation of an IT Service Management system as well as to take an advisory function as a consultant.
- You contribute decisively to the continuous improvement of your organisation.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.