The Certificate from TÜV SÜD Examination Institute demonstrates advanced knowledge in IT Service Management. It proves comprehensive basic knowledge and profound skills concerning processes and methods regarding the successful implementation of an IT Service Management system.
The exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions from the following subject areas:
- Repeat the most important foundation knowledge on (lightweight) ITSM
- Become familiar with the general aspects of implementing ITSM, the processes required to plan and deliver services effectively (according to the FitSM-1 standard) and important interfaces in a service management system
- Special focus on
- Service portfolio management
- Service level management
- Service reporting management
- Service availability and continuity management
- Information security management
- Customer relationship management
- Supplier relationship management
Who should attend
- Individuals aiming to fulfil a coordinating role in the ITSM processes related to the planning and delivery of IT services
- Candidates who wish to progress to expert level of qualification and certification scheme
Candidates must hold the FitSM Foundation Certificate and provide evidence of participation in a "FitSM - Service Planning and Delivery" training.
Advanced Certificate in Service Planning & Delivery according to FitSM
Invigilator of TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- You expand your knowledge from the Foundation level and add aspects of implementation.
- You are able to monitor and control IT Service Management systems.
- You are able to contribute to the continuous improvement of your organisation.