This Certificate demonstrates advanced knowledge in IT Service Management. It proves comprehensive basic knowledge and profound skills concerning processes and methods regarding the successful implementation of an IT Service Management system.
The exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions from the following subject areas:
- Repeat the most important foundation knowledge on (lightweight) ITSM
- Become familiar with the general aspects of implementing ITSM, the processes required to operate and control services effectively (according to the FitSM-1 standard) and important interfaces in a service management system
- Special focus on
- Incident and service request management
- Problem management
- Configuration management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Continual service improvement management
Who should attend
- Individuals aiming to fulfil a coordinating role in the ITSM processes related to the operation and control of IT services
- Candidates who wish to progress to expert level of the qualification and certification scheme
Candidates must hold the FitSM Foundation Certificate and provide evidence of participation in a "FitSM - Service Operation and Control" training.
Advanced Certificate in Service Operation and Control according to FitSM
Invigilator of TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- You expand your knowledge from the Foundation level and add aspects of implementation.
- You are able to monitor and control IT Service Management systems.
- You are able to contribute to the continuous improvement of your organisation.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.