This certificate demonstrates basic knowledge of the lightweight framework in IT Service Management. You are familiar with the essential aspects of IT Service Management and know the most relevant content of the FitSM framework. The certificate from the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute proves your knowhow in the field of IT Service Management and therefore increases your market value.
The exam consists of 20 multiple choice questions from the following subject areas:
- Basic IT Service Management concepts and terms
- The family of FitSM standards
- IT Service Management - general aspects
- IT Service Management - processes
- Advantages, risks & challenges regarding the implementation of IT Service Management
- Related standards and frameworks
Who should attend
- All individuals involved in the provisioning of (federated) IT services
- Candidates who wish to progress to advances level of the qualification and certification scheme
None. The attendance of a training is recommended but not mandatory.
Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management according to FitSM
Invigilator of TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- You understand the basic goals and contents of IT Service Management.
- You are aware of risks and challenges regarding the implementation of IT Service Management.
- You are familiar with the structure of the FitSM standards and related frameworks.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.