About the Symposium
After two successful conferences in 2013 and 2015 the third International Symposium Emergency Power Systems at Nuclear Power Plants will be organized in May 3 -4, 2017 in Munich, Germany.
This event addresses the objectives of designers, manufacturers, utilities, regulators, vendors and academic organizations. This international conference for users of emergency power systems with its presentations, discussions and ist exchange of experience emphasizes the importance of reliable power supplies in case of loss of other power sources in nuclear power plants.
- AREVA GmbH (DE), Manfred Schwemmlein
- Caterpillar Motoren GmbH & Co. KG (DE), Gert Hoffmeister
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (JP)
- MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH (DE), Andreas Görtz
- Wärtsilä Finland Oy (FI), Bjarne Forsbacka/ Juha Kerttula/ Sari Kojo
- Westinghouse Electric Germany GmbH (DE), Tanja Schuler
Anton Kollmer, TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH (DE)
Interested companies have the opportunity to present their products and services in the exhibition which will be held parallel to the conference. For more detailed information please contact Viktoria Wolter.
The conference language will be English.