Every two years the automotive and supplier industries gather at the tank.tech conference to discuss current technologies and innovations in the area of fuel and SCR systems.
In November 2017 the conference program again will cover the full range of current challenges from the viewpoint of the OEMs, the supplier industry, regulators and associations.
The international program committee invites all organizations and experts working in the field of fuel storing systems to present their recent results and new trends in product development.
Please find the planned conference topics below and submit your proposals for presentations until the end of March 2017.
Future automotive trends and expectations towards fuel storing systems
- New power train trends and their requirements on fuel storing systems
- Alternative and biofuels research
- OEM requirements for fuel and SCR systems
- Global outlook on emission legislation and mega city trends
- Digitalization of products, processes and logistics
Current and future manufacturing methods for storage systems, processing and application examples
Component architecture and functionalities:
sensors and actuators, pumps, lines, valves, filters, system controls & diagnostics etc.
- from simulation to testing
- opportunities to reduce time and costs
- prototype manufacturing
Adblue/DEF infrastructure, refueling equipment and fuel pump nozzles
Tank systems for alternative power train Technologies
Water injection systems
Issues to be covered are not limited to fuel systems for cars. There will also be a focus on tank development for light commercial vehicles, heavy-duty trucks, and motorcycles.
Call for Papers
If you are interested in presenting a paper on the main Topics listed above, please submit an abstract to TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH, Ute Alius (email@example.com).
- Submission of abstracts: March 30, 2017
- The final conference schedule will published by the end of May 2017
Guidelines for submitting proposals [ PDF 73 kB ]
Interested companies have the opportunity to present their products and services during the accompanying industrial exhibit. For further Information please have a look on the exhibition website or contact Viktoria Wolter (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 (0)89 5791-2410).
- Dr. Caroline Born, Ford-Werke GmbH
- Dirk Eulitz, Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG
- Timo Wiedel, Daimler AG
- Dr. Günther Požgainer
- Dr. Johann Schabauer. Magna Steyr Fuel Systems
- Martin Scholz, BMW Group
- Martin Stickel, TI Automotive Technology Center GmbH
- Dr. Paul Wouters, Plastic Omnium
Walter Geier, TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH
German and English (simultaneous Interpretation)