The automotive, supplier, and petroleum industries gather at the tank.tech conference every two years to discuss current technologies and innovations in the area of fuel and SCR systems.
More than 460 participants and 33 exhibitors registered at the tank.tech 2015.
This year’s speakers will explore the full range of current challenges from the viewpoint of the OEMs, the supplier industry, regulators and associations.
Participants can see new products firsthand during the accompanying industrial exhibit.
Call for Papers
If you are interested in presenting a paper on the conference tank.tech, please submit an abstract to TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your proposal should include:
- The title of the presentation Author/co-authors, including company address,phone number and e-mail address
- Summary of contents (approx. one A4 sized page)
- Publishing main topis: October 2016
- Submission of abstracts: End of March 2017
- The final conference schedule will be made public End of May 2017
Interested companies have the opportunity to present their products and services during the accompanying industrial exhibit. For further Information please contact Viktoria Wolter (email@example.com).
- Dr. Caroline Born, Ford-Werke GmbH
- Dirk Eulitz, Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG
- Timo Wiedel, Daimler AG
- Dr. Günther Požgainer, MAGNA STEYR Fuel Systems GesmbH
- Martin Scholz, BMW Group
- Martin Stickel, TI Automotive Technology Center GmbH
- Dr. Paul Wouters, Inergy Automotive Systems S.A.
Walter Geier, TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH
German and English (there will be simultaneous Englishinterpretation of German presentations)