Based on the continuing success and still growing number of participants, the 15th Conference Protection of Children in Cars intends to act as worldwide forum for safety engineers, accident researchers, experts in biomechanics and pediatricians, representatives of rule making, consumer organizations, promoters of safety campaigns and specialists in car/CRS rating procedures.
The international Programme committee invites all organizations and authors working in the field of child safety to present their recent results and new trends in product development.
Conference Topics e.g.
- Accident Research and Biomechanics
- Standards and Rulemaking
- Test Procedures and Dummies
- Development of Safety Products by CRS and Car Manufacturers
- Global view of ECE approved CRSs’ market
- Consumer Information and Safety Programmes
- Requirements to CRS in Countries with low CRS Use
- Human Body Modelling
Call for Papers
If you are interested in presenting a paper on the main topics listed above, please submit an abstract to TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your proposal should include:
- The title of the presentation author/co-authors, including company address,phone number and e-mail address
- Summary of contents (approx. one A4 sized page)
- Submission of abstracts: September 6, 2017
- Notification of authors: late September 2017
- Submission of full papers: November 27, 2017
The final conference program will be made public in late September 2017.
Guidelines for submitting proposals [ PDF 23 kB ]
On December 6, 2017 a workshop on child safety and cultural approach will bring together people interested in understanding CRS use with respect to safety culture. Safety campaigns in different regions of the world and enhanced education programs will be reported in order to promote child safety worldwide.
The access to the workshop is free for registered participants of the conference.
Prof. Dr. Klaus Langwieder, International Safety Consulting (DE)
Philippe Lesire, LAB Peugeot Citroen Renault (FR)
Conference language is English.